• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
I've waited this long, what's another month or two. Aside from appearance, the functionality of the android phones is about the same. Give me an Android with a little uhmph and descent tech specs and I'm good. N1 or Incredible, whichever is on VZW first. My preference is the incredible, but I base that off the hype and rumors. I still need to see it first.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This is good news. But it doesn't mean the release will necessarily be soon. The Eris showed up in inventory on September 1, but wasn't released until November 6. Using the same time frame, that would put the Incredible out at the end of April, beginning of May. I REALLY don't want to wait that long.

Give me INCREDIBLE soon!
Thanks for the dose of reality Buzz Killington!:(

Reactions: Nashdroid
Upvote 0
so youre sayin 31200 cant be the incredible?

Unless something changed since FCC Cert, or I'm missing something, yes. When the 31200 went through FCC testing, it had Bluetooth 2.0+EDR. The Bluetooth certification for the HTC ADR 6300 shows Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. There are substantial differences between these two versions of bluetooth.

Upvote 0
A little more searching came up with this site. Where it has the ADR6300 and 31200 in the same sentence, although i'm not exactly sure what the sentence says.

Looking at the pictures, the FCC filing has BTR6300B for the battery....could this correlate with the ADR6300 handset.

Bluetooth authentication ADR6300 I passed through this same model and PB31200, Verizon Wiress for HTC Incredible and I try not to expect true.

Not exactly sure what that means

Upvote 0
Good question. (Edit: in response to venom21)

I see the wifi doesn't list 'N'. :( Not a big deal, but it would be really nice. I'm glad I have a WRT610N for both bands though. :)

One thing that doesn't have me jazzed about Sense 2.1 is HTC has said there is no voice recognition for the Desire which the Nexus One has. This is something I could see myself using in the car.

Upvote 0
Okay this is something I found by doing a google search for HTC ADR6300. I came across a person's flickr page.. the person has pictures that it says were taken with "HTC ADR6300"... there are also other pictures that say they were taken with the HTC Legend, HTC Eris, HTC Magic and others... Looks like someone got their hands on this phone.

I saw that too...someone should email this person or message this person through flickr and see if he/she can share a little more info...idk if thats possible, I dont use flickr

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones