• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome has nothing to do with it. He's resized it by now. The only was to avoid side scrolling is having a very high resolution screen. Well, there probably is a plugin for firefox that resizes any image at a certain size to smaller. ;)
Admin could install a mod onto the entire forum that would resize every photo uploaded to a maximum certain size so it would eliminate all side scrolling.
Any Moderators want to ask the Admin I can help. Altho my Forums are 4.0 not 3.8 as this one is.

Upvote 0
No i feel ya, when i had my iPhone 3G i used the portrait mode for typing more than the landscape. I was actually kind of better at portrait mode also, idk why but maybe because it was easier to reach each letter since they were somewhat close together.

quote]

The original iPhone really made me shy away from virtual keyboards. The HTC virtual keyboard is much better, especially in landscape mode. The virtual keys are spaced similar to what I was used to on my EnV physical keyboard but I still use the Eris in portrait 90% of the time . . . go figure.

I'm wondering if the Incredible keyboard will be the same or if they will have tweaked it in some way. The keyboard is one of the critical features for me. (Okay, besides the The Schwartz app so I can pretend my phone is a light saber in Wendy's and totally embarrass my daughter.)
Regardless of what Android device you get, you can have the features from any Android device you want. It was basically a matter of time before someone would port the HTC Sense UI over to a Nexus One which they did.

Honestly, when it comes to an Android device, the only thing that I'm concerned about is the specifications. I can put WHATEVER I want onto the phone because the modding community for Android is always going to be at work. If I wanted to put MOTOBlur onto my Incredible when I get it, I'm sure there will be a way.

This is why Android will reign the supreme OS in the coming years. Companies can build an amazing device and features can constantly be added to it via mods and such. Android rocks.

Upvote 0
Just somethin to drool over, guys... :)

Attachments

• 2010-03-30 09.57.35.jpg
    2010-03-30 09.57.35.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 682
Upvote 0
My bad guys- I'm new here, didnt read the whole thread that far back.. Definitely will post anything new as soon as I know about it.. *crosses fingers*

No worries iBow... as it turns out, your image provides different information that the one posted by NKT. Your's lists the device's "Features" while NKT's post lists "Physical Attributes." Thanks for your contribution to the thread. Good stuff.

Upvote 0
No I think that the one that NKT posted had something about qwerty keyboard on it this one doesnt........... and this pic is at a different angle

I wasn't saying it was the exact same picture. He took it himself. NKT basically has it with him and just screen clipped it. Regardless, these guys need to give us more hints if they have them. :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones