[Official] I Got My S4General

1. speedlever

speedlever Well-Known Member

True. After the bloatware, mine is down to 8.x Gb remaining.
  2. barryl85

barryl85 Well-Known Member

Wow that box is HUGE, what comes in the box that's different to everyone else? Or is there another reason for it? (if anyone knows this answer of course).

This isn't my picture as my S4 is black but mines came in a box this size.......

[​IMG]
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

huh .. I don't know why the difference. I got the charger & cable, ear plugs, manual. That's all I remember.
  4. barryl85

barryl85 Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I got, Very strange why the box is bigger !
  5. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

My thunderbolt came in just about same size box if not bigger . I dunno why either just did.
  6. SAL8116

SAL8116 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics guys!!!
  7. R=G

R=G Well-Known Member

Just got mine two hours ago..came in the same big box..I got Black Mist too and yes..it came with white charger/ear plugs/accessories. Doesn't matter. I'll have a case on it in the end.
  8. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

Got mine last night! Used my upgrade with AT&T to pick up the white 16GB version.

[​IMG]

Crappy Nexus 4 pic.
  9. 2badmice

2badmice Well-Known Member

Mine got delivered this Thursday, although they said Friday. I wasn't in, so had to pick it up from the couriers warehouse.

Its frikking awesome and, lighter than I expected it to be.

Do not miss my Desire HD one bit :)
  10. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Went into AT&T yesterday to get the white S4, and they were all sold out of white.
    Five minutes later, a couple comes in, and both of them want white S4's, so the store manager calls around to find some local white S4's, and locates another AT&T with 4 of them. He made a trip to pick up three of those 4 and before he arrives at the other AT&T, the store sells the remaining white S4.
    I am really enjoying this phone, and how smoothly it runs!
    The only hiccup I have found is that twice while installing my apps from PlayStore, my phone decided not to download any more apps, and displayed an error message after each download failure. After a battery pull, both times, further installs went without a hitch, and it has not happened again, however, I will keep a watch on that.
    gbiggie and EarlyMon like this.
  11. wagonis

wagonis Well-Known Member

Mine were delivered Wednesday of last week, a black one for me, white for my wife and white for my son. So far all 3 of us are loving these. :D
    EarlyMon likes this.
  12. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Sold my nexus 4 and put the money towards the s4. So freakin awesome! Wonder if ill like it better than the note 2....
    EarlyMon likes this.
  13. mark5019

mark5019 Well-Known Member Contributor

i ordered mine from t mobile online ups says ill have it tommorow :D
    tmobile says the 15th lol
    no matter as my case wont be here till tuesday
  14. pakilad

pakilad Member

Got my new Galaxy S4 Black mist 16 G in pakistan we dont get it from carrier. i sold my GS3 and bought new S4....love at first sight!
  15. lucksp

lucksp Member

just picked up the 32gb version in black...i wasn't planning on it, but for the extra $50, figured it would be worth it over the 16gb version.

It's so light!! I do not like the stock theme, especially the phone dialer & text screens, so trying to search out some good themes. Pretty quick so far, although i am having a tough time with some of the gestures working it seems. I'll watch the video link above later.

Never rooted before on last android...thinking of it now.
  16. davewood44

davewood44 Well-Known Member

Well, regardless of everybody thinking Samsung are tricking the consumer with the 16gb s4.......I just ordered one for delivery tomorrow. So maybe I'm a sucker? But then.......I don't care. ;)
  17. speedlever

speedlever Well-Known Member

Honestly, the 16GB model will probably work fine for 99% of GS4 users. It will probably work fine for me. But if I have the opportunity, I'll swap it for a 32GB model, just to have the additional headroom. And if I can't, I won't sweat it.
  18. pillsclenic

pillsclenic Member

Got mine wednesday, I originally went in the store with the intention of buying the note 2. However when my fiance saw the s4 she instanly fell in love. One credit check letter we walked out the tmobile store s4 in tow.

First impressions are generally good. Huuuuuge fan of the screen, being a long time samoled hater because of the yellow/blueish hue. Im proud to say this screen has none. Its bright, its beautiful, and 1080p movies look gorgeous. Color accuracy is greatly improved over the gs3 also.

Battery life seems pretty good so far, further analysis is needed. I've been on it pretty much constantly, which is the reason I've had to charge it quite often. That said it's been off the charger for about 7 1/2 hours and it's at 43% , thats with heavy use.
  19. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

I ordered mine from wirefly last Thursday and it's still showing preorder status. CC hasn't been charged either.
  20. pequeajim

pequeajim Well-Known Member

Got mine and reslly like it. No issues with memory. I've got almost all the apps installed that were on my Razr Maxx
  21. jimweda

jimweda Well-Known Member

I wonder if its because you're outside of the United States. Isn't yours the Octi-core and not Quad-core as in the U.S.? Just a thought. Haven't read through all the threads yet so I don't know if anyone answered that yet.

22. GatorfanDroid

I'm waiting for in store pick tomorrow. Hopefully it gets here soon. My thunder bolt is running on thin ice. I can't wait any longer ha.
  23. GatorfanDroid

good night y'all. 9 more hours of sleep and the s4 is all ours!! Can't wait to get rid of my tbolt .. been a long week waiting.
  24. fam

fam Well-Known Member

Got my verizon white s4 this morning when the verizon store opened. Thought I was going to have to use one of our business line early termination waivers but ended up being eligible for an upgrade anyway (I just got my galaxy nexus in december of 2011)..so Im pretty happy! Didnt auto load my apps when I signed onto gmail...guessing its a samsung thing or a setting that needs to be changed..but happy none the less.
  25. SAL8116

SAL8116 Well-Known Member

Got my S4 for AT&T today in 32GB black.