• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Wallpaper Thread

here's a cpl for ya'll........

android_copy_1-1.jpg

and_1.png

android_crp8hfz2.jpg

Deadmau5-Aural-Psynapse-Original-Mix.png

untitled-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

deadmau5_by_dl33t-d32bubl-1.jpg

iaza12826880435100-Copy.jpg

20436_qutote_anonymous-1.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I tried resizing my images to 640x480px, but my phone still had to crop the width, but not the height. My mobile is running GB, but I don't think that really matters much in this. Anyone know what size I should be making my pictures?

Hello, and welcome to AF.

If I'm not mistaken, that phone's wallpaper should ideally be 960 wide x 800 high. Here's a wallpaper template that size you can use to test out if I'm correct.

Link ↓
960x800_wallpaper_template.png

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Hello, and welcome to AF.

If I'm not mistaken, that phone's wallpaper should ideally be 960 wide x 800 high. Here's a wallpaper template that size you can use to test out if I'm correct.

Hope that helps.

Nope, it was WAY too big. Like I said, the height of 4400px was right, it's the width that's a bit too long, and I think it might want a 6200px instead of 6400px.

But thank you for the help. :)

Upvote 0
These five wallpapers have been downloaded the most on my android wallpaper website over the past few months and I thought you guys might like them. Seems like a dark background is popular.

I know cropping images so they fit correctly is a royal pain. When you follow the links to the pages the website will detect your device screen size and automatically crop it correctly for you :)

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

The complete ranking of Android Wallpapers by Downloads

I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions for the website!

Thanks!
Steve

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones