• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Officially Why I hate the EVO...

I hate my Evo because I don't have it yet. That makes me hate Sprint for messing up my account making me wait until Saturday to get my Evo. Makes me hate Best Buy because they called me saying they would hold my phone for me. The ransom is 200 bucks and they will let it go to me. Makes me hate the world because everyone has the phone except me. Makes me hate reading this forum because I smile too much reading how much everyone loves the Evo. This really sucks...I guess I'll just be happy Saturday! Blahhh!!!!

Upvote 0
I hate the EVO, because the amount of ironic titled posts like this OP have already surpassed the Incredible, which had it's fair share of device luuuuuv and ironic posts too ;)

Then again, I could easily not read the posts when it is obvious they are ironic.... I guess when someone posts an ironic "I love this thing!" title, but rips the device in the thread- THAT will be a post to watch ;)

Thing is, the Moto Droid, Desire, Nexus, Incredible and now the EVO all have far more good things then bad things, so ripping any of the device would be silly. Actual carrier signal coverage is the only thing that would matter, so that would leave At&t and Tmo in exposed territory.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones