• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ok I just flashed CyanogenMod using the nandroid backup...

Your paid apps should reappear in the market. Next time do a backup (Titanium). You can back up your apps and app data (I would not backup system data). Then after you flash your ROM you can restore them all in one batch (I know that the paid version of Titanium has batch, not sure if the free version does). All you would have to do is download Titanium again from the market and flashing roms leaves your backup untouched.

You can get back into SB Recovery through DM Updater or reflashing SB Recovery.

Upvote 0
Can I just restore a nandroid backup when I get back to SPRecovery?

I would suggest doing a Nandroid restore to your last ROM and then reflashing Cyanogen but this time backup your apps with titanium backup first and then once Cyanogen/Koush is flashed go into the market and get titanium backup and reinstall your apps (run a batch job to restore "missing" apps with data).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones