Ok I just flashed CyanogenMod using the nandroid backup...

Last Updated:

1. scheng12

scheng12 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It deleted all my apps and now I can't reboot in to SPRecovery...What do I do now? Do I have to reinstall everything?

Advertisement
  2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Your paid apps should reappear in the market. Next time do a backup (Titanium). You can back up your apps and app data (I would not backup system data). Then after you flash your ROM you can restore them all in one batch (I know that the paid version of Titanium has batch, not sure if the free version does). All you would have to do is download Titanium again from the market and flashing roms leaves your backup untouched.

You can get back into SB Recovery through DM Updater or reflashing SB Recovery.

3. scheng12

scheng12 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can I just restore a nandroid backup when I get back to SPRecovery?

4. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Sure, but wipe you data first. You apps should be as they were when you did the Nandroid backup.

5. slick_old

slick_old Well-Known Member

I would suggest doing a Nandroid restore to your last ROM and then reflashing Cyanogen but this time backup your apps with titanium backup first and then once Cyanogen/Koush is flashed go into the market and get titanium backup and reinstall your apps (run a batch job to restore "missing" apps with data).

6. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

Nandroid recovery isn't just apps. It's the whole kit and kaboodle, so whatever ROM you were running when you did that backup will re-load.