• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Old School....

sully5981

Oct 18, 2009
Digging through junk the other day and found my first HTC phone ...HTC over the years.
IMG_0718_zpspxmpw0fa.jpg

IMG_0720_zpseysanmwg.jpg

Nice collection. I was doing some tinkering the other day and ended up with all my Nexuseses Nexii stacked up next to each other at work. Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4. I would have gotten a pic, but then I would have needed an additional phone ;)

(And while I was at my parents' house for the holidays, I stumbled across my first smartphone - a Treo 650 - as well as my old AT&T Tilt (HTC TyTN II) and its replacement, an HTC Touch Diamond. Great phones, though I've been hooked on Android since getting that Nexus One.)

Upvote 0
I think the HTC EVO with its 4.3 inch screen.. was the first to start the movement towards larger phones.
before that.. the norm was 3.8 and smaller.

when I was getting my EVO OG.. I was worried.. it might be too big and silly to use.
but I wanted the bigger screen for media and surfing.

now.. I have the NOTE3.. and loving the size.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones