Online storage for risque picsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Jshizzy

Jshizzy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any websites allow pics of that nature. Photobucket does not.

Any way to access Verizon pixplace other than by browser. Questions for a friend. No, seriously.

Advertisement
  2. Kevkelsar

Kevkelsar Well-Known Member

Two words for your friend: Grow up

3. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

External hard drive? USB stick? Laptop?

Seriously??? 3...2...1... bye bye!

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

I know what the dictionary definition of that word is, but I wonder what "risque" means now days.

It was taken to mean photos of women wearing dresses or blouses with plunging necklines at one time. Then women in bikinis or just their bra. Then nude breasts. Then nude below but with that area covered by a crossed leg. Then nude below with muffy showing. Then nude with legs splayed. Then nude with another person in the picture "involved."

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

theres lots of sites, google it (with caution)

6. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

If your "friend" is hot and of the gentler persuasion I would store them for you :p

7. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

flickr allows it
    deviantart also

Jshizzy likes this.
  8. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

Hey now...you don't know his purpose. Some couples take pics of each other and keep them nearby when they are a distance apart with the agreement that they don't look at other pron. Or, he may be dating a girl who has potential to be famous and he could make a bunch of money off of selling sleezy pics of her one day. Give him a break! ;)

Jshizzy likes this.
  9. Jshizzy

Thank you to those who were constructive in their answers.

For some, why post something just to be a smart @ss. (those that were) That just goes to show who still lives in mommy's basement, and get mad when daddy leaves the TV Guide in the bathroom.

Sorry mods. Had to say it.

10. screennamie

screennamie Well-Known Member

Either way.. why risk it. Like there's nobody monitoring what you're going to upload?! Why would they want to get into trouble for something you want to save.

Put it on a jump drive or burn a cd and save it if that's what you really want to keep laying around.

If they're so risque' why do you want to put them somewhere else, so they would take the responsibility of getting caught with something?

Own up to it and put them on your hard drive for safe keeping and secure the file. Its as simple as that, I also believe there are apps in the market that will help lock a file on your phone if you're that worried about someone inparticular finding out about these pictures.

11. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

If this is for an Eris, you could try Sugarsync, which has a camera control right inside. Free for 2 GB of storage.

This is how I am getting my non-risque photos onto my Mac, as I hate connecting by cable.

Jshizzy likes this.
  12. alprazolam

At one point did the OP ever say that he is afraid to get into trouble? There are many (legal) reasons for wanting to upload photos to an online storage whether they are your nude wife or your kids out playing baseball. I don't upload nude photos but I do upload all of my family photos so that distant family can view them and so that I have another way to archive them besides backing up to a DVD at home or extra hard drive.

13. smittythepig

smittythepig Well-Known Member

you can store them in this thread

14. Frisco

Well yeah.. online storage is very useful. Many of the web-based email sites offer picture and data storage as add-ons to their services. I've been using inbox.com for family picture uploading lately. Very fast and efficient and instantly accessible for viewing and sending to others.

However, moving "risque" photographs around the internet doesn't seem like an endeavor I'd be interested in.

Jshizzy likes this.
  15. alprazolam

Me neither. But the OP was simple in what he/she wanted to do and was clean in the process. I felt compelled to defend against others who jumped down his/her throat without just cause.

Oh boy...I'd talk to the OP before asking a thing such as this. You don't know who or what those pics are of! :p

16. Frisco

Well, there are usually a few anal-constricted fuddy-duddies around the forums. That's to be expected.

I'll edit, "anal-constricted" out in a bit.. right now I'm getting a pretty good laugh out of seeing it posted here.

17. alprazolam

I won't quote it since you're gonna delete but that's pretty funny. :)

18. Frisco

It just occurred to me that those types of folks are proud of being that way. They even brag and show off their high-pitched intestinal gas releasing prowess when in small groups.

I'm leaving it.. for them. :D

19. Jshizzy

Well I am a guy. My friend is a guy. He switched from a LG Dare to an Eris. He requested my help because I know more about this phone. I did not know the answer to his question, so I consulted the forum.

He had/has a Verizon pixplace account but the eris does not allow direct upload to it. The pictures are of ex-girlfriends/flings. (Not sure but I assume they are nude) Why he wants to keep them, I don't know. Blackmail, closure issues.

That should explain the situation. Even though an explanation should not be in order for a simple f'in question.

Thanks for the defense alprazolam.

20. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

If you are looking for online storage, security of said material as in restricted viewing as well as phone access to said material then I would suggest Flckr. The phone has a access to it and you can select the amount of visibility the images have and who has access to them.

21. Jshizzy

I suggested Flickr to him and was going to try it out, and he said there was a clause in the sign up that says you can not delete photos from your account. Pretty much they become Flickr's property. So he wasn't too thrilled. I suggested burning them to a disc or jumpdrive but he said that they would be easy to lose, and easy for people to find and look at.

I am beginning to wonder why he is so attached. Must be nice pics.

22. wamsille

wamsille Well-Known Member

Dropbox / Sugarsync (has an app) / programs like that.

Then the files you upload will be accessible on the phone or desktop