• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Online Storage referral thread - ONLY post them HERE

in dropbox If you registered with a university email address you can get free space through their contest that are running.

BTW, that will last for 2 years (I'm not sure about the exact end date). Nice play by dropbox to get people used to more space :)

I'm more excited about the coming changes to sugarsync 2.0 (beta for now):SugarSync 2.0 beta now available! Nice to see competition, and it's time for them to evolve. I wonder if dropbox will pick up their game once the new sugarsync stabilizes.

(and of course, my referral for sugarsync: Get Your Free 5GB Personal Cloud Now)

Upvote 0
Hi Guys

I'm after a little more space on my copy.com account for backups and what not, anyone able to help out?

If you sign up with this link we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=27yIxx

All you got to do is sign up with my referral link > Confirm email > install app on mobile / tablet or desktop and log into app > Done. Any help is very much appreciated.

Upvote 0
I just found a relatively new cloud storage app called Copy.

They are giving away 20GB (15Gb + 5GB for using the referral link) to new users. I'm a pretty avid Dropbox user so I always end up comparing things with them. So far I've been really pleased with Copy. There isn't anything it won't do that Dropbox does. I also think I may actually like their mobile app better than Dropbox's and you earn 5gb per referral without limit on referrals.

Quote:
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile devices. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.

Some great features:
- 20GB OF FREE SPACE FOR LIFE! Thats way more than any of the other guys are offering in their free tiers. And this isn't temporary space like you'd get with other promos from Dropbox.
- NO FILESIZE LIMITS. Some of the others I've tried (I'm looking at you Box) give you tons of free space but then cap you at 200mb or less file size limits. I uploaded a 1GB file as a test and it took it without complaints.
- Multi-platform. They have a desktop sync app for Windows, Mac, and Linux and have Android and iOS mobile apps.
- 5GB per referral you have sign up with no referrals limit! Compared to the others, I could only find 1 that gave 1GB free space per referral. (Note - it says on their website this is only going to be for a limited time so I imagine they will eventually lower it to 1GB or something)

Enjoy your new free 20 Gb cloud storage!

Have fun!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones