• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

optimus s will not turn on HELP :/

kns2610

Lurker
Dec 12, 2011
I have an Optimus S I've had it for almost a year now. It works great now real problems that I hadn't been able to figure out. Well last night it was on the charger all night. When I got up this morning it was only at 56% But, I took it off the charger anyway cause I had to go to work. Anyway, while at work I never used it but, when I got out of work it was at 4% and then died 10mins later. I didn't understand why. When I got home I put it on the charger. That was at 1100 it is now 300am and its not charged, it is not turning one. the charger is working cause it shows the battery symbol. When I do get it on it stays on the Android screen and dose not move from there. Can someone please help me with this or is there no hope for my phone?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones