• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Optimus v ?'s android suggestions

MT Rotor

Android Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2011
I have a optimus v and was wondering, what is the phone capable of doing, and what apps or wallpapers I should get. I think the android should be the new domo as in rocking it like an style of some sort. Im using a android as a wallpaper for now

Here is a great jumping off point, the Post Your Home Screen Captures thread
http://androidforums.com/lg-optimus-v/286997-post-your-home-screen-captures.html

Here is what mine currently looks like. I use Minimalistic Text, Smooth Calendar, GTasks, and Battery Solo widget, with launcherpro. I'm running the stock ROM, rooted.

0USyr.png

Upvote 0
I have a optimus v and was wondering, what is the phone capable of doing, and what apps or wallpapers I should get.

I find the V responsive, powerful, and balanced. Not an iphone killer, but it is enough of everything that most consumers would need at a great price.

Apps are so subjective that it is impossible to give proper recs. w/o additional info. Gamer? Business-type? The only one I would recommend to everyone is SkyMap.

Wallpapers is easy - get Zedge for free. With 28,000 wallpapers, Im sure you can find something you like

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones