Orange internet charges?

Last Updated:

1. DaveMTR

DaveMTR New Member

Hey

With my package I get 1gb Internet allowance, and so far I have used 84% of my usage and it doesn't renew until 22nd October (1 week, 6 days time) so I'm clearly going to go over my allowance if I don't stop using the internet.

My question is, If I go over my allowance, What are the charges involved and do they have any sort of 'package' to get an extra 500mb for x amount of pounds?

I've had a look on the Orange website, and unless I'm being really thick (Which I apologise if I am), I can't find anything regarding the prices.

Cheers.
    Dave

Advertisement
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums Dave - thanks for joining :)

You would get charged if you went over, but I'm not 100% sure how much it is per MB. You may be best giving Orange a call (it's free to call them from your mobile - number's 150) to find out what the score is. I do know that they can offer you an extra bolt on of 500MB for
  3. DaveMTR

DaveMTR New Member

Hey man, Cheers :)

I just called them, Because I am half way through the month the add on was Pro-rata so I'm getting an extra 210mb for
  4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

No worries mate... happy to help!

Have you checked out the SGS3 and One S sub-forums? I'm sure you'll find them useful :)
  5. dnapro

dnapro Well-Known Member

D-U-R-X likes this.