• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ota 1.47...

I held off a few weeks to do the OTA 1.47 since I was using unrevoked for wifi tether...anyway, I figured I would do a factory restore on my phone and then update to the new OTA update. After the factory restore, it says my phone is now up to date and the update is no longer avaliable...my SW# is currently 1.32.651.1 so I am pretty sure that I didn't get the update. I am planning on rooting and was going to go with unrevoked3 after I installed the OTA update but i just cant get the update. If anyone knows how I can get the update or has any other suggestions, I would be greatful, Thanks

Nah its been a few days and before I would get it like twice a day...I can't get my phone rooted with toasts method...on the bootloader for the pc136 file or whatever it needs to update like 12 things and the ninth one says tp and it says bypassed next to it where the rest say okay...hopefully what in saying makes a little bit of sense...but anyway thanks for the suggestions..I will try again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones