Ota 1.47...

Last Updated:

1. Flanny

Flanny Member This Topic's Starter

I held off a few weeks to do the OTA 1.47 since I was using unrevoked for wifi tether...anyway, I figured I would do a factory restore on my phone and then update to the new OTA update. After the factory restore, it says my phone is now up to date and the update is no longer avaliable...my SW# is currently 1.32.651.1 so I am pretty sure that I didn't get the update. I am planning on rooting and was going to go with unrevoked3 after I installed the OTA update but i just cant get the update. If anyone knows how I can get the update or has any other suggestions, I would be greatful, Thanks

Advertisement
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

3. Flanny

Well I have tried rooting with toasts method but I cant get clockwork recovery to work

4. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

I think you can only get it once a day. Mine shows up everyday at like 5pm (when I first activated my phone). I'm not having any issues with my current version, so I'm not giving up my free tether until I have to.

5. Flanny

Nah its been a few days and before I would get it like twice a day...I can't get my phone rooted with toasts method...on the bootloader for the pc136 file or whatever it needs to update like 12 things and the ninth one says tp and it says bypassed next to it where the rest say okay...hopefully what in saying makes a little bit of sense...but anyway thanks for the suggestions..I will try again