• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beatlesfan

Apr 12, 2010
I emailed Otterbox and they just got back to me. Here's my email and their reply:

Me: Are you making a case for the htc droid incredible? I would love a defender case for mine and I would be willing to pay a premium price for one. Thank you for your great products and great customer support!

Otterbox: We do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device, but it is something that has been requested. I have put in a product suggestion on your behalf, and recommend keeping an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have.

Thank you,
Katy

So, everyone who wants an Otterbox should follow the following link and request one for the Incredible.

Contact Information // OtterBox.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones