• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have Verizon, and we only sell the glacier colored defender. SO...I looked around and today I went to ATT and bought the knight colored defender(the hard grey with black skin), it looks and feels awesome, the power button presses super easy and the volume buttons are a struggle, lol. First thing I did was pop the screen protector out, I hate when they don't go flush with the screen.

Upvote 0
hello, i had bought the defender at sprint. as soon as i put it on my phone everyone was complaining that they were hearing an echo, and sounded like they were talking to themselves. it got to the point my own girlfiend didnt want to talk she says it so freaking annoying. so i called sprint and they could hear the problem too. said they have to send me to tech to fix problem. so tech reprogramed my phone same problem. then said we will send you new phone not refurbished. i was like ok. then i called my girlfriend back and she said so u called sprint? i said yes.. can you still hear the problem she said yes . so for some reason i decided to take off the defender case. Then resumed talking to my girl then she said hey...what ya do? i was like what?? she said hey its fixed. i said i took off the case. she said why didnt you do that in the first place!!! so i was like crap i spent 65 dollars on this thing. so i took it back got a commuter case and all was fixed. so short story is, defender made my phone have ugly echo. commuter is way to go.

thank you for reading .

Reactions: JDfan3340
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones