• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

beledi

Jan 5, 2011
Just got a new cell cover for my Bravo. Had looked at the one hardshell by speck, but found a nice one on "Otterbox. It is made of polycarbonate. I got the Defender. It is nice. Found a discount coupon online and got free shipping and 10% off. Amazon also has them for a good price. A friend dropped his new i phone while in that case and the phone was not harmed. I am impressed. It is not waterproof. I hear the Motorola Backflip phone is waterproof, but I could not get it at AT@T so that is why I purchased my Bravo a couple weeks ago. I love this phone!

You made a good choice with the Bravo.
I had the Backflip before I got my Bravo, and the Bravo has more features for multimedia, and just runs much smoother than the tiny screened awkward little Backflip. The Backflip was a nice little phone for texting and calls, but should never have been marketed as a smartphone. It never had enough power, or memory, and thus was limited in what it could do. By the way, it was not waterproof.
The Bravo is far superior and has much more power under the hood.

Upvote 0
You made a good choice with the Bravo.
I had the Backflip before I got my Bravo, and the Bravo has more features for multimedia, and just runs much smoother than the tiny screened awkward little Backflip. The Backflip was a nice little phone for texting and calls, but should never have been marketed as a smartphone. It never had enough power, or memory, and thus was limited in what it could do. By the way, it was not waterproof.
The Bravo is far superior and has much more power under the hood.
Thanks, I think I made a good choice. At one time I considered the Samsung Cascade.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones