• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paint peeling off Red Hang Up Button?

And if you take that kind of problem (or dust for that matter) to a repair center, you better hope its a nice tech. The one at the local repair center around here is a complete asshole and told me he can't remove the dust from my phone, even after I went twice and had 2 other techs at 2 other stores tell me that it would be covered to be fixed at a repair center.

Upvote 0
My old hero had this problem and I recently got a brand new phone from sprint as a replacement and I have just learned to just use the onscreen call and hangup button. Sense has the phone button on the homescreen and the hang up button is also in the dialer. I know it sucks to have to do this, but it works for me.

The sprint rep replaced the phone due to the peeling alone. I had dust too but they said the keys cannot be repaired so we will order you a new one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones