1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Pandora Gets Stuck Loading...Support

1. ChTidio

ChTidio Active Member

I was using Pandora on my EVO Shift without any problems, until this morning. Now, when I start it, it loads my profile, is starts my station, it displays the CD cover of what's playing and then it displays "Loading..." for about 5 minutes. Then, sometimes, the "Loading..." message goes away but there is nothing playing. I press the play button, then it changes to a new cover and goes into Loading... again for 5 min or more, and the sequence starts again.

After the 4th or 5th time this happens, sometimes I get the message "Sorry I can'g get music from pandora.com"

Signal is strong (tried at home, at the office,..,) battery is full!

I uninstalled Pandora, deleted all the data, cleared the cache, re-downloaded and installed, I repeated this half a dozen times, but I get into that Loading sequence, and no music is ever played :-(

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Pandora.com might be down?
  3. ChTidio

ChTidio Active Member

For the last 4 hrs ?? Nope, I thought of it, but I have no problem logging on to pandora.com from my desktop and listening to music, all along.
  4. EarlyMon

Have you tried the streaming media fix to bypass Sprint's proxies?
  5. ChTidio

ChTidio Active Member

Streaming Media Fix ?? Didn't know there was such a thing. Let me search and see if I can find any info on it.
  6. EarlyMon