• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Pebble portable battery - Conditioning question

marshduck

Apr 21, 2010
I have a Veho Pebble Portable Battery and I am very happy with it and use it regularly.

I seem to get 3 and a bit charges out of it before it is flat and needs charging again.

But then I started wondering whether I was using it correctly. The reason I am asking is that it is a Li-ion just like the internal desire battery and everything I have read says that it is much better to keep that sort of battery topped up rather than run it out completely.

So my question is: what is the best way to charge my Pebble so that I get the best out of it?

TIA

you are probably better off not draining it below about 20%, because, as you said, its a Li-on battery just like the phones one, but It wont hurt it to drain it occasionally, after all thats what its there for. If you need to charge the phone and have no other choice, then use the pebble. If you can charge it after its given the phone 2 charges then do so.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones