• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PENDING DEAL- : $0.00 : PICS NOW UP! HTC Rezound TONS OF EXTRAS- For ipad 3 or iphone 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianJB

Android Enthusiast
Jun 19, 2010
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..HTC Rezound TONS OF EXTRAS- For ipad 3 or iphone 4s

Price
..$0.00

Shipping Included?
..N/A

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..FIVE HTC OEM batteries (2 OEM 2750mah, 3 OEM Stock batteries). 5 battery covers (2 OEM HTC backs, 2 OEM Extended battery backs, 1 after market rubber shell cover for extended battery back) And also included is an external charger that works for both extended and stock batteries.

Additional Information/Comments
I am mainly just looking for ios devices on verizon. I have priced all of the extras that I have with this phone via amazon and extras alone are at $215.45. And the phone in the condition it is doesn't go for less than $320 on ebay.

Pics are now up!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    750 KB · Views: 164
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    397.7 KB · Views: 175
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    473.5 KB · Views: 161
Lol...Well I had originally gotten everything for it because I was told I would be traveling alot more for work. So I flashed back to my evo 4g days when I would be stuck in a random airport and my phone going dead after 2 hours. And I didn't want to get stuck in that situation again.

So I picked up extras here and there, but once I had everything I was told that I had to use an iphone for work and I was told that I wouldn't be traveling. So now I have my rezound just sitting. But now that I have an iphone guess what my wife wants?, you guessed it!,lol.

Upvote 0
Ok I'm in winchester, va. I can get some later this evening. Do you have a second phone to use?

No, but I have a great selling/buying feedback on here,xda, and eBay. I will ship first if I could get a payment into PayPal that would be fully refunded after receiving phone.

It's up to you how you want to do this, I'm pretty easy to deal with.

Upvote 0
Ok well If I put $50 in your account would that be enough to have you ship it? I know its not much but I don't have a lot to put out there. I have good ratings on here and ebay as well.

If you could direct me to some of your threads on here, and if you can get some pics up. And if everything seems good then we can ship on Monday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones