• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PENDING DEAL- : $0.00 : PICS NOW UP! HTC Rezound TONS OF EXTRAS- For ipad 3 or iphone 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I picked up that rezound locally that I was talking to you about. Would you be interested in selling some of your accessories.

Oops, sorry Mach. Just saw your post on here. But I might have a deal for everything and I am trying to keep it all together, just because everything I have with the phone seems to be what separates my rezound from the other ones that people have up for sale/trade.

Upvote 0
No sir, have something in mind?

First off was wondering cause title still says pending, wanted to know if previous discussed deals fell through or what.

Other than that I am only really interested in the extra's. I understand not wanting to break them up though, was wondering if everything is still available

Upvote 0
First off was wondering cause title still says pending, wanted to know if previous discussed deals fell through or what.

Other than that I am only really interested in the extra's. I understand not wanting to break them up though, was wondering if everything is still available

Really I havent changed it because I don't check my thread that often because I usually never have good offers.

But as it stands now I am going to hold onto everything unless I can get a 4s or ipad 3.

I am holding onto it too because I found out verizon does "network optimizations" on 3g networks...so once I hit 3gbs on my 4s my data speeds are barely usable. So one those rare months that I do hit 3gb its nice to be able to use my rezound.

Upvote 0
Really I havent changed it because I don't check my thread that often because I usually never have good offers.

But as it stands now I am going to hold onto everything unless I can get a 4s or ipad 3.

I am holding onto it too because I found out verizon does "network optimizations" on 3g networks...so once I hit 3gbs on my 4s my data speeds are barely usable. So one those rare months that I do hit 3gb its nice to be able to use my rezound.

I only ask cause with 'pending' in the title it makes it seem that someone is in the process of buying this, thus you will get less interest (imo of course)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones