People hear me, people dont hear me...Support

Last Updated:

1. kobyjd

kobyjd Active Member This Topic's Starter

This is getting extremely frustrating. People most of the time can not hear me, yet i can hear them perfectly.

I had recently rooted and flashed CM6 on my hero, and i had not been experiencing any problems. I flashed a new radio, uncapped kernel, a nightly build, no problems. Then one day people are not able to hear me during some of my phone calls. I would be on the phone with one person, perfectly fine, and then hang up, 20 minutes later get a call from someone, they cant. I would re-flash the custom rom, re-flash the same then different radios, but it seems to have been progressively getting worse. Last night i ran an RUU update, completely wiped everything. Rooted, installed CM6 and nothing else, tried making a call to no success.

My next step i guess is to run an RUU update wiping everything completely and try without a custom rom, but i dont think its the custom roms fault.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

I say, if you have insurance, take it to the sprint store and explain the problem. Most likely they will give you another phone if you are firm enough.

3. kobyjd

Took it to the store and they did in fact give me a brand new one.

4. MahaloCat

MahaloCat Well-Known Member

him - Py ear piece has a rattle - think they will give me a new one?

5. kobyjd

For me, they just ran a quick and easy test. They called it, and couldnt hear anything, then put it on speaker, still couldnt hear anything, and then gave me a new one for free right after.