• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help People hear me, people dont hear me...

kobyjd

Jan 5, 2010
This is getting extremely frustrating. People most of the time can not hear me, yet i can hear them perfectly.

I had recently rooted and flashed CM6 on my hero, and i had not been experiencing any problems. I flashed a new radio, uncapped kernel, a nightly build, no problems. Then one day people are not able to hear me during some of my phone calls. I would be on the phone with one person, perfectly fine, and then hang up, 20 minutes later get a call from someone, they cant. I would re-flash the custom rom, re-flash the same then different radios, but it seems to have been progressively getting worse. Last night i ran an RUU update, completely wiped everything. Rooted, installed CM6 and nothing else, tried making a call to no success.

My next step i guess is to run an RUU update wiping everything completely and try without a custom rom, but i dont think its the custom roms fault.

Any suggestions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones