• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phandroid Fantasy Football 2012-13

Preferred Draft Day/Time

• Saturday Aug 25 - Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 25 - Evening

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday Aug 26 - Afternoon

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sunday Aug 26 - Evening

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Saturday Sep 1 - Afternoon

• Saturday Sep 1 - Evening

• Sunday Sep 2 - Afternoon

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sunday Sep 2 - Evening

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Weekday between Aug 27 - 31

• Other

• Total voters
We have a DVR, but it records Breaking Bad, and so I watch the other two live.

Boo! (i have 3 dvr's and it still aint enough, lol)

Someone needs "The Hopper!"

I'm off (for now) Sunday, mon, tues and home by 6pm on other days.

I'm in bed by 10 though........

Whatever we can work out is cool

We have what? 4 weeks left?

Upvote 0
We have a DVR, but it records Breaking Bad, and so I watch the other two live.

Do you guys not get replay? Or an I player on line etc?

We have a bt vision box which allows us to record 1 ch, watch another and it has on demand content which means we can watch back majority of programmes anyway, and some others when they come on.

Upvote 0
Do you guys not get replay? Or an I player on line etc?

We have a bt vision box which allows us to record 1 ch, watch another and it has on demand content which means we can watch back majority of programmes anyway, and some others when they come on.

I can watch shows on demand, but I prefer to record them because on demand is usually a week or so behind with the good shows

Upvote 0
For some reason I can't log in to the app on my new phone!

Damn you GNex and Jellybean! (I never thought I would say that...)

Calm down, calm down. It's not your phone. A lot of people have had problems logging in. I'm on ICS and I can't log in. I've contacted the developers and they know about the problem, so hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Upvote 0
Calm down, calm down. It's not your phone. A lot of people have had problems logging in. I'm on ICS and I can't log in. I've contacted the developers and they know about the problem, so hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Good to know!

I was just confused because I could log in fine yesterday on my RAZR with 4.0.4, but then I switched to the GNex with 4.1.1 and no dice!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones