• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

johnaachen

Apr 14, 2010
I am at my wits end with this phone! I just cant work it out! I go into Phonebook and half of my contacts are missing after a "repair" but when I use the "One dialer" app they are all still there! What can One dialer see that my phonebook can't?

My SE sync doesnt work either!

Any ideas?

If you are on 2.1 have you tried adding different accounts to view for phone numbers. Its the three heads logo on top left of the phone book. Maybe you have some contacts synced with Google that you don't realise where synced and have it only set up to show phone book contacts.

Upvote 0
I went a week with the same problem.

To cut a very, very, very long story short, I had to manually type all my contacts from an old phone into google, and sync the phone with my google account.

The 'contacts' issue with this phone is laughable. What was once a simple procedure on the likes of 3310 models about 10 years ago, is now virtually impossible on these new fandangle Android objects.

Yes, I am bitter...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones