Phone turns off while talkingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. armyguydan

armyguydan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been having a problem with my eris lately. About 2-3 times a week, while on the phone, ill hear the start up sound of my eris, still talking to people on the phone, look and the eris has restarted, but im still on the phone. eventually it will cut off the call and finish starting up....has anyone had this problem. I thought it might be a problem with one of the apps, so i reformated back to like new, and ran it for 2 days before it did it again. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

I don't think I've read about that one before and never experienced it either? VZW tech or if there is a store close I'd have them take a look at it. Your still stock? No leaks, roots etc?

3. armyguydan

nope, never rooted, its annoying too...happens and there voice sounds like its far away and its echoed lol

4. J3ffro

J3ffro Member

Long time lurker but had to sign up because of this thread. This has happened to me a few times over the last few weeks - totally stock, never rooted, never tweaked anything. Also been having random moments where the phone is practically non responsive, that started about the same time as phone restarting while talking. Weird stuff.

5. armyguydan

hey J3ffro, verizon told me that it seems to be a known problem with some phones, and that it needs to be replaced. i told him to wait on issuing me a replacment till i find out about the update, cause this phone is worthless without all apps working for me. hope this helps ya.

J3ffro likes this.
  6. J3ffro

J3ffro Member

Wow...awesome thank you very much.