picture messages as slideshows?

Last Updated:

1. vonedaddy

vonedaddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I get a lot of forwarded picture messages. For some reason they show up with a play symbol on them like they are a slideshow or video. Is there something I can do to just make them show up as a picture?

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Long press on them , Select save or copy to SD card , Then go to the gallery app and you should see them their. In a folder named Downloads I beleive :)

3. vonedaddy

Thank you for taking the time to try to help. Long pressing on the play symbol doesnt do anything, the border turns yellow and it just sits there until I let it go. Then it opens it in the slideshow mode again. Why do they show up like this?

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Ok download "Save MMS" off the Android market free and see if that allows you to save it :)

5. vonedaddy

I just realized that I have to long press on the row the play symbol is in not on the actual play symbol and I get a save to SD card option. That is great, but I am still wondering why it just would not show up inline like every other phone in the world, why would it think a photo is a slideshow?!?

BTW, thanks for your help.

6. pjakesmith

pjakesmith Guest

Thanks a lot for those information!

7. voteforjared

voteforjared New Member

It is a strange setup. Is there a way to turn off the slideshow so picture messages send and recieve like other phones?