• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Play store's stuck at downloading.

Rajk1996

Lurker
Jul 3, 2015
Hello guys. I currently use a Motorola Droid Razr HD and have been experiencing problems with the play store. The downloading bar, once I press the install option in the play store, keeps on loading. I have tried many solutions such as resetting my device, deleting caches but the problem still persists. Please help.

The same thing happens to me with some apps. I think it is a problem with Google Play app but you'll never get Google to admit it. It happens mostly with new installs but occasionally with updates too. What I do is keep starting and stopping the process until it runs properly. I use to get a lot of error messages too, but they stopped with one of Google Play's updates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones