• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playing from last 2 year and not bored even a single time. - Channels

@stevealbright when I view this thread from the Channels app it shows the icon for the AF app, but in a web browser it shows the Channels icon.

1469804766546.jpg

This is the only one I've seen which does that, but I haven't really been looking for it.

What gives?

Upvote 0
Funny, it doesn't show up in the Channels channels when I look in Channels.:wtfdroid::goofydroid:

Do you still have the AF TT app installed? I don't

Ah, seeing the same thing. Not in the Channels channel, but it shows up in the Android Forums channel. (Yes, I still have the TT app installed - there's a lot more to AF than just the Android Applications subforum.)

So I'm guessing that's where the icon mismatch is coming from. Seems like the server considers channels and AF to be equivalent, while Channels keeps them separate.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Ah, seeing the same thing. Not in the Channels channel, but it shows up in the Android Forums channel. (Yes, I still have the TT app installed - there's a lot more to AF than just the Android Applications subforum.)

So I'm guessing that's where the icon mismatch is coming from. Seems like the server considers channels and AF to be equivalent, while Channels keeps them separate.
I thought I saw somewhere that installing this would remove the af app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones