• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help!! Frustration is setting in...Cliq xt Network resetting

chiamedic54

Apr 26, 2010
For a lack of better description, my network keeps resetting randomly. I'll be in the middle of typing an email, or IM, or texting and my network goes offline with a no sig symbol then right back on. Frustrating part is that the phone flickers and returns to home screen deleting whatever I'm working on. Also it will clear anything in my notification bar. Doesn't always happen when typing but that's when it frustrates the most. I've also noticed it doing this when downloading fro the market, and the download gets stuck in "starting download" mode. Anyone have any insight into what the heck is going on????

I have problems with my screen going black, but I can tap on the app that is behind the darkness and it will load. I have to often power off the phone. I love this phone, I really do but the bugs are killing me. The screens will sometimes stall and if I tap too many times it will remember the taps and I will be in a completely different app than I wanted to be. Sometimes the phone will place my call on hold and call someone else? Crazy

I have noticed though when the screen gets a little dirty or caked with say makeup or sweat or just stuff and dries a bit, it seems to cause malfunctions like the described above. Though this doesn't explain every event, it has been a thought.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones