• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please, help me!!!!!

Krazy

Lurker
Apr 29, 2014
Hey there. I have a phone from Boost and i have bunch of lectures recorded on my phone and for some reason I can not access them since Sunday!!! I'll have my exam pretty soon and I need to re-listen them. It was working fine, but now I'm screwed. Anytime I click on the recording it gives me this message: Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file"!!!! What do i do? I called Boost support group, but they weren't able to help me. I went to the store where I bought this phone, but still no luck.
Help, anyone?
Thanks.

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!! Thank you, steadyhndz!!!!! I downloaded astro file manager and I was able to find all my lectures there. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Question from dummy... Do I need to download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer too? since I was able to find it in Astro File Manager.
Sorry, guys, I'm technologically challenged:)

If you import it to a different device (Tablet or computer) and want to listen to them on there, no. If you want to listen to them on your phone, then I would suggest downloading it still. It can most likely read those lecture audio files

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones