1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Please Help!! No one seems to be able to figure this out.

1. ehoulston

ehoulston Member

I just got an HTC Desire that was locked to Telus (Canadian Carrier). I have read that numerous people are using it on Rogers network. From the day I got it when I put my rogers sim card in (the right way) it said "No SIM card in phone" so I could not enter an unlock code. Thinking the SIM was defective went to Telus and tried one of their sim cards and it worked fine, then I went to Rogers thinking it was a problematic card. We tried 4 cards and none of them worked. I then went to Bell (another canadian carrier) and tried their sim card. It worked as well but said that the phone was locked. I purchased an unlock code from the internet which worked. Now the Bell sim card works as well becuase the phone is unlocked. I put my Rogers SIM back into it and it still sais "No SIM card in phone". I also tried a SIM from a european company and it did not work as well. This HTC Desire works on the same 3G 850/1900 GSM that Rogers uses.
    Im close to giving up. Please help me:)

Advertisement
    :
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Might be worth changing your title to mention using unlocked Telus desire on rogers. This will help attract people who have experience in the matter rather than the ambiguous title there currently

;)
    ehoulston likes this.