• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help.....

rmartin27

Nov 17, 2009
Ohio
Haven't been here in the Eris forums for a while but am now in a situation. Verizon warrantied out my Eris for an Incredible a few months ago. Well i never sent my Eris back because I cracked the screen. Well I have about a week to send the phone back to Verizon before I am required to pay full retail. I recently replaced the broken screen and digitizer and the phone all is good. In the process of that, I somehow lost the small void sticker that covers one of the T5 screws. What do I do? I need some suggestions. PLease.

Thanks

Hmmm... Did you tell them your screen was cracked when you got it replaced with the DInc? If they knew, they wouldn't have given you that in the first place, nor any replacement unless you pay for a replacement through insurance since its physically damaged.

Now when ever I got replacements, they only gave me 10 days to return the defective device. Are you sure they didn't already charge you full retail?

Now about the void sticker, if that is removed all you can do is hope they don't notice that because they will know you tinkered with the device.

So either way, I think they are gonna charge you.

Upvote 0
The screen cracked after they sent me the incredible. Dropped it in the garage. And if u call them they will tell you that you have 90 days to return the device. So should I just send it the way it is.? I thought about sending them it with the sticker off my incredible even though its green not black?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones