• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PLEASE READ: Reguarding the 2.1 Update for the Motorola Droid

Upvote 0
This is 100% not a lie people. I am/ a highly respected person on many other sites. Im still working now, but i will open the zip and show everyone. I get out around 10.

Trust me, this is real!
Ben
if you aren't gonna share don't bother trying to prove it. plus we already have the ese53 .sbf which was leaked which is way more important then some update.zip. get off your high horse

Upvote 0
Nope, not at all. He will not respond to me. It's not true, as far a I know.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Usually it helps if u ACTUALLY try and contact me! But dont bother. Its not worth getting fired over.
I did, but looking back at it, it doesn't look like the PM went through. I'll try again.

Upvote 0
if you aren't gonna share don't bother trying to prove it. plus we already have the ese53 .sbf which was leaked which is way more important then some update.zip. get off your high horse

Damn you peoplr are animals. I just posted so u all know that the update was successful to the first wave of people. Sorry everyone. You have the leaked files. Thats all u need, since that is what youll be updating with.

Upvote 0
20svria.jpg

Upvote 0
Damn you peoplr are animals. I just posted so u all know that the update was successful to the first wave of people. Sorry everyone. You have the leaked files. Thats all u need, since that is what youll be updating with.

Probably talking to his i*** geek friend sitting right next to him, "Watch this dude. These people are going to freak when they tell them I have the update.zip! ROFLLMAO!!!1!!"
Yeah, whatever chump. Prove it... Otherwise, you are worthless, like all of your posts.

Upvote 0
if you aren't gonna share don't bother trying to prove it. plus we already have the ese53 .sbf which was leaked which is way more important then some

I agree, please leave him alone. I am speaking privately with him now. I will share my results with you.

Upvote 0
Damn you peoplr are animals. I just posted so u all know that the update was successful to the first wave of people. Sorry everyone. You have the leak

Probably talking to his i*** geek friend sitting right next to him, "Watch this dude. These people are going to freak when they tell them I have the update.zip! ROFLLMAO!!!1!!"
Yeah, whatever chump. Prove it... Otherwise, you are worthless, like all of your posts.
Stop this now!

Reactions: mystereon
Upvote 0
so he opend the zip and IF it's real then everyones gonna be begging him to release it and he'll sit there like a big kid with a magnifying glass and
You can go elsewhere. I asked you guys to stop!

Seriously people, give him some time. It may be spring break, but some people still have to work. Chill out.

Reactions: mystereon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones