• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please, where does ROM Toolbox keep your backups?

SkinJob

Oct 5, 2010
It seems to be a good program for backing up files, but I need to know where they are, as I want to transfer them to the PC. I backed up a user app and then tried to find it. I could find nothing in the ROM Toolbox directory on my SD Card. I found another directory called "App_Manager", and buried under its "app_data" subfolder, I found the data portion of my backup. But where is the backed up app, it was not listed in any of the other subfolders here??

Needless to say, a Google search for this information proved fruitless....:(

It backed up the data part of the app, so I figured it must be doing its job. Something tells me it might be on the system part., which is not easy to search. I haven't tried contacting the dev. I was hoping for a quick answer, because I have little time left with the phone, before I have to give it back to its rightful owner.....

Upvote 0
Well RT has evolved a lot lately but in settings it says this uploadfromtaptalk1386199294941.jpg :thumbup:
So id look for a folder called app_manager

Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0
Erm, was it worth resurrecting the thread after 2 more years to ask that? Or are you making a joke? :)

In case you are serious, look at the post above the one you quote, which had resurrected a dead thread to ask whether a previous reply (a year earlier) had helped the original poster. I was asking (rhetorically) whether there had been any point in doing that. And it certainly wasn't worth explaining that 3 years later... ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones