• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Pleassse help me and read this :(

atrixmee

Lurker
Jan 22, 2012
Pleassse help me and read this :(

heloo guys i come at u in a very depressed almost gaven up state. i recently purchased a motorola atrix it came with the latest firmware and software on it so i decided to root it then i decided to unlock the bootloader so i can install roms from sd card. i downloaded cynogen mod 7 because it looked awesome. i i rebooted it and let super user take control. it went to the skating android guy bootlogo and now it wont do anythingelse. it wont boot into os. i have tried everything from deleting all user data to doing factory reset from recovery menu and everything in between i even tried using the automatic unlock no os boot fix. it just stays on the basic android boot screen. i plug it into wall charger and it comes on. if i unplug it the phone will immediatly go off, i even took the battery out of the device and plugged it in and it still turned on.. with no frikin battery. it wont charge on wall caus eeverytime i unplug it it goes off. i plugged it into pc and a green light comes on but its not regognized by pc. the main thing im trying to do is get the phone charged up enough so that i can go into fastboot protacol support so that it can be flashed with rsd light and a firmware file that will dowengrade it. it says the battery is to low to flash so i cant use rsd light. i need to find a way to make the phone charge so i can flash it.. please im beging u. please help me find a salution. i relly want to be able to flash it so it can work again. thanx for any and all replies and i will find some way to repay the person who helped me...​

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones