• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pls give me some advice of buying an android phone

Triciani

Lurker
Aug 6, 2012
Recently I planed to purchase an brand new high-quality android phone at low price,as I cna't afford a branded phone,like Samsung,HTC and so on.I've googled the phone,fortunately i found the website,Bonpascher,Which sells all range of cheap android phone.The question is whether it worth me to buy this kind of android phone,so pls take a look at it and give me some advice.Your kindness will be much appreciated.Thx.

Recently I planed to purchase an brand new high-quality android phone at low price,as I cna't afford a branded phone,like Samsung,HTC and so on.I've googled the phone,fortunately i found the website,Bonpascher,Which sells all range of cheap android phone.The question is whether it worth me to buy this kind of android phone,so pls take a look at it and give me some advice.Your kindness will be much appreciated.Thx.
Hey, welcome :).In order to determine what would be best is based more on what your needs are...whatdo you plan on doing most with it? Media/pictures ...browsing...gaming? Making phone calls? (lol) anyway i do suggest checking out sprint...yes contract but imo its worth the extra 15 or so per month to be able to roam...get a nice phone at discounted rate..won't have your data throttled ever.. regardless I'll check that site for you now and give you a general idea what should be an overall good choice.

Upvote 0
Thx for ur help.I'd like a phone with some basic functions,such as,Bluetooth,FM, GPRS, MP3, MP4, TV, Vibration, Wap,dual sim...and most importantly,my job require me to use some social softwares,like Skype,MSN,Facebook,Twitter.If I own a phone with such functions,I can contact my customer everywhere.Hummm,my accepted price is about $240.Look forward to ur rapid reply.

Upvote 0
Hey, welcome :).In order to determine what would be best is based more on what your needs are...whatdo you plan on doing most with it? Media/pictures ...browsing...gaming? Making phone calls? (lol) anyway i do suggest checking out sprint...yes contract but imo its worth the extra 15 or so per month to be able to roam...get a nice phone at discounted rate..won't have your data throttled ever.. regardless I'll check that site for you now and give you a general idea what should be an overall good choice.
Thx for ur help.I'd like a phone with some basic functions,such as,Bluetooth,FM, GPRS,MP3,MP4,TV,Vibration,Wap,dual sim...and most importantly,my job requires me to use some social softwares,like Skype,MSN,Facebook,Twitter.If I own a phone with such functions,I can contact my customer everywhere.:DHummm,my accepted price is about $240.Look forward to ur rapid reply.

Upvote 0
I think your selling yourself a little short on what you can afford for $240. If your willing to contract on T-mobile you can get the Samsung Galaxy SIII for $229, the Galaxy SII for free.

On the other hand if want to go prepaid I recommend looking at TING. For what you'll probably save in service charges (which by the way will cost you more over time on contract than buying the phone outright) you can up your phone spending budget and buy a top end from Samsung, Motorola, or HTC. Even if that isn't feasilble they have some decent midrange phone available.

Upvote 0
Thx for ur help.I'd like a phone with some basic functions,such as,Bluetooth,FM, GPRS,MP3,MP4,TV,Vibration,Wap,dual sim...and most importantly,my job requires me to use some social softwares,like Skype,MSN,Facebook,Twitter.If I own a phone with such functions,I can contact my customer everywhere.:DHummm,my accepted price is about $240.Look forward to ur rapid reply.
Sorry for delay, had some urgent family matters to handle, anyway, I'm assuming you need international coverage, correct me if i'm wrong...Therefore I take back my Sprint recommendation ;\. Someone above had mentioned a used GS2 which is an absolutely excellent recommendation, but if you are willing to sign a contract with a monthly service provider, the Galaxy S3 is only $199 on a 2 year contract with ATT currently. That handset will provide everything you listed + more, and more, and more ;).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones