• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pocket Legends Beta

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Another milestone has been hit for Android gaming: a new 3D MMORPG for the *OS called Pocket Legends is now available. This game has been in closed beta status for quite some time, but it’s finally being pushed out to the general public so that we can take a look at it. The 30MB download [...]

More...

I think it might.... be... only for 2.2?? That doesn't make any sense...

What phone do you have, dubs? Also, just in case it's one I don't recognize, what carrier is it from? AT&T blocks and ruins the market on their Android phones, eliminating anything that could potentially use large/small/moderate amounts of their already stretched thin and crappy 3G service, or anything that could possibly give you access to use your phone how you want to, as was intended.

Upvote 0
Yea, you wouldn't want to play it on either the hero or the moment... it's so choppy, laggy, and generally bad on those you wouldn't want to play it anyway.

Yea, also, I don't think the hero is supported, and the moment shouldn't even be considered supported for it. Multi touch is a requirement almost to play the game in the first place, which it lacks.

Upvote 0
I have the HTC EVO and when I try to download it gets to 100% and just stays there.. doesn't show that it's installing and it isn't listed as one of the applications in my app list... any suggestions?

After it reaches 100% downloaded, just leave the phone alone and do not touch it. Larger apps like that at least on mine take a hell of a long time to start to install.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones