• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs [Poll]: What features do you want in your custom Lollipop ROMs?

Which features do you want to see in your custom Lollipop ROMs?

• Ribbons (such as those in AOKP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIE controls (such as in Paranoid Android)

• Custom launcher (such as CM's Trebuchet)

• Total voters

Skynet11

Android Enthusiast
Jan 28, 2011
I'm your Resource Manager at Android Forums (you can see my introduction here), and once the Resources section is fully operational I'll be doing anything and everything to get as many developers as possible to post their ROMs, kernels, themes and mods there. In the meantime, while the first custom Lollipop ROMs are just starting to trickle in (most of them being stock with a few basic custom features), I would like to hear which features you'd like to see in your ROM of choice. Please feel free to vote in the included poll and post any ideas you might have in the comments section.

note: due to the limited number of choices available for this poll, I left out advanced power menu with reboot options as I assumed that would go without saying ;)

Reactions: Deleted User
I'm your Resource Manager at Android Forums (you can see my introduction here), and once the Resources section is fully operational I'll be doing anything and everything to get as many developers as possible to post their ROMs, kernels, themes and mods there. In the meantime, while the first custom Lollipop ROMs are just starting to trickle in (most of them being stock with a few basic custom features), I would like to hear which features you'd like to see in your ROM of choice. Please feel free to vote in the included poll and post any ideas you might have in the comments section.

note: due to the limited number of choices available for this poll, I left out advanced power menu with reboot options as I assumed that would go without saying ;)
I would like to have the option of having a "Death Grip" on my device. Prevent hardware volume to fastboot from power off, disable factory reset, on/off for USB and data transfer of any kind (password protected), disable power button remotely . The point of wanting this is to basically turn the phone/tablet into nothing except a GPS location device that I can track till the battery runs out for recovery purposes. So nobody else can use it. Oh yes, password lockout with selected number of tries without factory reset option and no access unless correct password is entered 10 times in a row. Weee... yes and Turbo charging option with increased voltage for speedy charging.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones