• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

portable wifi hotspot

Hi folks, my first post here!!

I have a HTC Wildfire, on 3 and the all the data you can eat, tarriff. As we have briefly lost our sky, I coupled it to my lan, But it drops out after 15 mins or so.

This seems to be a security feature not a fault.

Any ideas on how to turn this switch off, off !!

Cheers in advance.

Upvote 0
hi guys i havent a clue about mobile phones and gadgets and not to much about pc`s either ,so i was wondering if someone coulde be as good as to help me along with this wi fi thing lol ?? i would be much oblidged . i got a htc wildfire sense mobile 2 weeks ago and have tried to get it toghether but boxes come up and i fill them in like ,passwordsand other things and i havent a clue how to fill these things in so i would be much greatfull if anyone could help me through it starting with the phone then whatever ive got to do on the pc thanking you in advance .
ps: my email is ter.cfc1@gmail.com

Upvote 0
hi guys i havent a clue about mobile phones and gadgets and not to much about pc`s either ,so i was wondering if someone coulde be as good as to help me along with this wi fi thing lol ?? i would be much oblidged . i got a htc wildfire sense mobile 2 weeks ago and have tried to get it toghether but boxes come up and i fill them in like ,passwordsand other things and i havent a clue how to fill these things in so i would be much greatfull if anyone could help me through it starting with the phone then whatever ive got to do on the pc thanking you in advance .
ps: my email is ter.cfc1@gmail.com

You may be better re-posting this in the Wildfire forum. But given your level of understanding with the phone and settings and without being disrespectful, you may be better dropping by you local mobile phone shop and ask for some help.
I think on a forum there would be an awful lot of posting back and forth in order to help you get your phone set up and having no response so far tells me that while people are quite willing to advise and answer questions, your case would take a lot of explaining.

Merry Christmas.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones