portable wifi hotspot

Last Updated:

1. mabizela

mabizela Active Member This Topic's Starter

When this feature comes out in the update, will it be free to use and will it use up any of my internet allowance when on o2?

Advertisement
  2. kboya

kboya Well-Known Member

it will use your allowance, yes.

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

You understand what it is right? It will let other devices use the internet connection from your phone via the air

4. johnh10000

johnh10000 Member

Hi folks, my first post here!!

I have a HTC Wildfire, on 3 and the all the data you can eat, tarriff. As we have briefly lost our sky, I coupled it to my lan, But it drops out after 15 mins or so.

This seems to be a security feature not a fault.

Any ideas on how to turn this switch off, off !!

Cheers in advance.

5. AceMathias

AceMathias Well-Known Member

You are in the Desire sub forum, you may want to try the wildfire sub forum as they will know the phone better, despite the similarities, there may be subtle differences on how it handles.

johnh10000 likes this.
  6. johnh10000

johnh10000 Member

oops! sorry. fixed it now.

7. ter67

ter67 Member

hi guys i havent a clue about mobile phones and gadgets and not to much about pc`s either ,so i was wondering if someone coulde be as good as to help me along with this wi fi thing lol ?? i would be much oblidged . i got a htc wildfire sense mobile 2 weeks ago and have tried to get it toghether but boxes come up and i fill them in like ,passwordsand other things and i havent a clue how to fill these things in so i would be much greatfull if anyone could help me through it starting with the phone then whatever ive got to do on the pc thanking you in advance .
    ps: my email is ter.cfc1@gmail.com

8. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

You may be better re-posting this in the Wildfire forum. But given your level of understanding with the phone and settings and without being disrespectful, you may be better dropping by you local mobile phone shop and ask for some help.
    I think on a forum there would be an awful lot of posting back and forth in order to help you get your phone set up and having no response so far tells me that while people are quite willing to advise and answer questions, your case would take a lot of explaining.

Merry Christmas.