• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Attach your pics directly to your posts, that's what I always do.

Phone
Screenshot_2017-08-17-20-06-28-54.png

Projector
IMG_20170817_201124.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
What I'm looking at right now...

Moto G5 Plus, space grey with Nova Launcher Prime. Wallpaper is from a photoshoot that I grabbed from Pinterest. Icon pack is the 3K Black icon pack put on the lower half of the display so as to show off the majority of the picture I choose. The clock widget is from the Moto Z which I downloaded the apk that someone had posted to XDA Developers site. The battery widget below that is from Jinasys via the Play Store. I like a percentage rather than just a graphical depiction, I've used their app for years and have just recently gotten into playing with the included widget (I thought it was static, but surprise you can customize it for color, font, script, line thickness and whether its continuous or dashed and stuff...). The music widget on the third pic is from Player Pro and the four circles at the top Left and Right are playlist selectors in folders for easy access when operating with one hand - either left or right. I've also heavily used gestures with Nova Launcher to minimize things that would otherwise have to have an icon. I've also removed the dock for the extra screen space, I only have three pages so my Calendar, Dialer, Text and Camera are only a swipe away...

Incidentally, the album cover on the music widget I custome made using Google Snapseed. I've been having fun making my own album covers for musical albums whose covers I don't especially care for...
Pic 1.png
Pic 2.png
Pic 3.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones