• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Post your Beautiful Homescreens***

Here's one easy way, use this app: Home Switcher

thanks- i'm sorry i should have been clearer. i want to try different set ups within the same launcher (apex, go launcher) but not loose all my hard work on the current one. i know i can back up, but was wondering if that restores all tweaks--icons, wallpaper, widgets etc? or is there a separate app that will restore my set up completely if i try other screen/widget setups (within the same launcher)?
thanks!

Upvote 0
The wonderful world of Soap Bubbles

ngzcu.png

Just showing off a photo taken with my phone this weekend

tvG8n.png

Upvote 0
what is that weather/clock/battery widget you are using. and i noticed in your sig that you mentioned something about a kernal? i am having kernal wakelock problems, is this something to block it?

the clock is called "one more clock" can get it from the PStore...the skin is "chrome rings"

as for the kernel...no, i just have a custom kernel installed

Reactions: Eggtastic
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones