• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your selfie!

This is my shoe size, and I'm 5 foot 3.. I think I may have big feet for my height. :eek:

Sorry the picture didn't post..

Dude I'm about a foot taller than you and you're wearing a 14!? Damn! :eek:

But then again, we all come in different shapes and sizes. It wouldn't be interesting if people looked exactly the same. :)

EDIT: Just saw your latest post. Oh well. Having big feet is overrated anyway.

Upvote 0
Guess I might as well...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378007467565.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378007467565.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
UK size 13...that's large feet. Good job you don't actually live in China, you'd have great difficulty in finding shoes in your size. Most places only have up to size 11. I take UK size 10, which makes me kind of lucky.

Being a bigger person in a land of the slighter stature is terribly disappointing. A visit to S.E. Asia showed me how difficult it can be. I couldn't buy any sandals, shirts or pants. Good thing I came clothed!

Upvote 0
Being a bigger person in a land of the slighter stature is terribly disappointing. A visit to S.E. Asia showed me how difficult it can be. I couldn't buy any sandals, shirts or pants. Good thing I came clothed!

I'm fairly tall, and in China(a land of the slighter stature LOL) I often find sizing to be a problem. I can generally get the length OK, but frequently the sleeves are too short, for shirts, sweaters, jackets and coats. So when I visited the UK this summer I brought a load of clothes back with me.

Getting adequate length jeans can sometimes be a problem for me though...
attachment.php

20130809_212840.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones