• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Vibrant Screenshots!

so here's a question, I've been using LauncherPro for a good few months now and have recently reverted back to the normal samsung TWLauncher due to the fact that I can tell there's a definite lag/slow down when using LP.. Is it just me? or could it be the fact that I still have the stock 2.1 platform?

I experienced way more lag in the stock TouchWiz launcher that I ever did in LauncherPro. Even on 2.1. Try one of the new 2.2 ROMs they are smooth as silk.

Upvote 0
I experienced way more lag in the stock TouchWiz launcher that I ever did in LauncherPro. Even on 2.1. Try one of the new 2.2 ROMs they are smooth as silk.

Honestly I'm too scared to do flash a new rom. And it's weird because normally I'm the first one messing around with technical stuff like this. I've seen a couple different guides but they all seem pretty intensive and sketchy to do to your phone. Any suggestions on a guide to use?

Upvote 0
Using ADW.Launcher and york's Blue Theme
1. App Drawer
2. Home screen
3. & 4. Other screens
appdrawer.png
home.png
screen2.png
screen4.png

Also, not sure if anyone has posted this info before, but if your phone is not rooted, there is a method to get screen captures, this is how I did it, good instruction page:
How to take screenshots on the Samsung Vibrant - Know Your Cell

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone

I don't have a Samsung Vibrant but I am hoping you can help. I have the Samsung Continuum and am totally new to the Droid. I would love to costumize the screen so I down loaded LaunchPro last night. I tried to add things but it told me I needed to have LaunchPro plus to add any of it.

Does anyone know if this is what I need to do. I don't mind paying for it if that is the program to have. Any other help would be great.

Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone

I don't have a Samsung Vibrant but I am hoping you can help. I have the Samsung Continuum and am totally new to the Droid. I would love to costumize the screen so I down loaded LaunchPro last night. I tried to add things but it told me I needed to have LaunchPro plus to add any of it.

Does anyone know if this is what I need to do. I don't mind paying for it if that is the program to have. Any other help would be great.

Thank you

Ya you have to pay to use all of LP's features, which in my opinion is well worth it. Also I would recommend trying out ADW as well.

Reactions: PinkPirate
Upvote 0
What app is free on the market for taking screen shots like that?

EDIT: Where do you host your pictures for forum viewing?
With the SGS with Froyo if you press the "Homr" key and "Back" key simultaneously you'll here a "camera click" which means you've taken a "scree shot" and the SGS files it in a folder it creates called "ScreenCapture" and every subsequent "screen shot" you take (Home & Back keys) is stored here.

Upvote 0
after looking at these wallpapers, i think ill like my vibrant alot more!! ive had it for 3 weeks and i miss my bb bold. ! can some post which apps to go to or a website where i can get there picture clear wallpaper? ive tried to save images then add as my background for wallpaper but it stretches the pictures making them blurry, HUGE and well ugly.... HELP!

Upvote 0
after looking at these wallpapers, i think ill like my vibrant alot more!! ive had it for 3 weeks and i miss my bb bold. ! can some post which apps to go to or a website where i can get there picture clear wallpaper? ive tried to save images then add as my background for wallpaper but it stretches the pictures making them blurry, HUGE and well ugly.... HELP!
You can find "wallpapers" and "live wallpapers" free from the Android apps market.

Upvote 0
Mine for November. Yay for Android 2.2

5188495901_e3d8e1b55e.jpg

5188495919_94e5330e7b.jpg

Nice layout, whats the day of the week widget you're running? Also, is that a custom LPP calendar theme? I'd love to put that on mine, since I hate the stock one. I'd also love to know how you made your widgets extend to the screen edges. Basically, everything about your screen, please :) haha.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones