• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PowerAmp Playlists

preme777

Jan 26, 2011
i like the sound of poweramp...but im having a few issues when using playlists....

1)i could see my playlists that were created on teh stock media player yesterday but today they have dissappeared. Is there any way I can get them back? They are still visible in teh stock media player...just not in poweramp.

2)I see where u can add a song to a playlist...but how do u access teh playlists when u just want to play them?

3) some songs just stopped for nothing in the middle of the song and jumped to another song...im not even sure if it was the next song in the list...what could be causing this and how can i stop it?

and im still using the demo...would that have anything to do with the issues im having?

thanx

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones