Pre-order shipping notifications?General

1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Just curious if anyone pre-ordered, and if so, gotten a shipping notification yet... Am probably just going to go to the store to pick this up for my wife, but if I can get it a day sooner by ordering it now, I might...

Advertisement
  2. phositadc

phositadc Well-Known Member

Is it going to be in stores on Wednesday or Thursday?
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Keep in mind that if the talks of a mail in rebate are true then you would be paying more in the store. Unless you go to Best Buy or another retailer that gives instant rebates.
  4. phositadc

phositadc Well-Known Member

Some people on other sites reported getting shipping notification today. Not sure if shipping is next day or two day, but people will be getting them soon I imagine.
  5. scorp64va

scorp64va Well-Known Member

I ordered mine just before lunch today and received shipping notification this evening. Two-day FedEx, but I'm hoping for 1 day since it's coming from PA and I'm in VA.

Update: FedEx tracking shows the order (my Razr M and my wife's new Droid 4) arriving at their Newark facility at 2am and is still there.
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah, probably should have just ordered yesterday to avoid the mail-in-rebate. But I already promised her she would get it Thursday, so didn't want to break my promise. Oh well, sometimes they convert mail-in to instant because of my corporate account in the store. Maybe I will luck out.
  7. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

I ordered a white one at 10 am today and just got my order has shipped email a few minutes ago. Says it will be here by 3 tomorrow. I did overnight shipping.