• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pre-order your DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC at Best Buy Mobile

Pre-order your DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC at Best Buy Mobile

The Droid Incredible by HTC will be available for pre-sale at Best Buy Mobile stores starting Sunday, April 18. Customers will be able to reserve a new Incredible for pick-up once it hits stores later this month. This is an exclusive pre-sale offer that you won’t find anywhere else, including Verizon stores. Stop by your nearest location to stake your claim! Note: pre-sale available in Best Buy Mobile stores only. Online pre-sales are not available at this time.

Can't wait!!!!!

http://www.bestbuymobile.com/device/pre-order-your-droid-incredible-htc-best-buy-mobile

There's no advantage to preordering from bestbuy instead of Verizon online
I could go and pick it up in-store on release day on my own convenience without having to worry about being there whenever the delivery driver decides to show up so I can sign for the phone. I'd say that's an advantage.

Upvote 0
I could go and pick it up in-store on release day on my own convenience without having to worry about being there whenever the delivery driver decides to show up so I can sign for the phone. I'd say that's an advantage.

I would definitely check with your Best Buy store for what there expected inventory should be. I don't foresee a huge rush, but your deposit guarantees a spot in line, not necessarily that you'll walk out with one if say you're number 11 in line and they only get 10.

Upvote 0
I just pre-order the Droid Incredible today at 11 in the morning once the store open Ill tell you this my best buy didnt even have the pre order form for the product. But You have to put 50 bucks down on the phone. What was nice about the location I went to they gave me a gift card with pre-load 50 dollars on there. So if i choose not to get the phone i was able to use it towards something else. Since the 50 bucks is non-refundable so that was a perk.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
"DROID Incredible will be available for pre-order online at Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, 3G Smartphones, the Best Cell Phone Service - Verizon Wireless beginning on April 19 and it will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on April 29. Pricing will be $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement."
This how I came up with that information from offical press release so you know at least I wasnt making it up.
Yeah, that doesn't really specify. Never thought you were being dishonest or anything. ;)

Upvote 0
Yeah, that doesn't really specify. Never thought you were being dishonest or anything. ;)
Nah I was just showing u how it was worded and I read it cause it doesn't even mention pre-order at the version store just says Pre-order Online. But reguardless I hope its a great phone and anyone getting one has a flawless process of picking it up to getting it home and have some fun with it. I just hope its everything the specs make it seem. So Congrats to any one getting one and I personally looking foward for the 29th.

Upvote 0
I just preorder the phone @ bestbuy, and according to the rep. she said the phone will arrive on the 23rd, she also inform me that I can come get it on the 23rd, so they will have it almost one week before official release day. Let's just hope this is true.

I didnt hear that but I hope what your saying is true. That would be damn awesome..:D

Upvote 0
I just preorder the phone @ bestbuy, and according to the rep. she said the phone will arrive on the 23rd, she also inform me that I can come get it on the 23rd, so they will have it almost one week before official release day. Let's just hope this is true.

I pre-ordered it also and was told the 29th. She said they may get it the 28th, but I couldn't get it til the 29th.

VGPOP - You sure about that $99? I would think it would be $199 with a NE2. If I am wrong, I screwed myself out of $100 today by going to BB and not waiting til tomorrow to do it online.

Upvote 0

this is what i am hoping also. Whats to lose really. All you get is a spot and gift card so if it comes early= win, if not and decide other route gift card used on case and shield for the phone =win :D

Upvote 0
I only see advantages for me in pre-order it at best buy. I don't have to wait for the debit card to be mailed to me and I was given a $50 gift for my birthday a few years ago that I still haven't used.

One question though, will best buy have the accessories that Verizon stores will have? I want to protect my phone right away with a case and a screen protector.

Upvote 0
I only see advantages for me in pre-order it at best buy. I don't have to wait for the debit card to be mailed to me and I was given a $50 gift for my birthday a few years ago that I still haven't used.

One question though, will best buy have the accessories that Verizon stores will have? I want to protect my phone right away with a case and a screen protector.

I talked to a BB Mobile consultant and he said they should have "accessories that nowhere else has" on launch day. I personally think they will just have regular old accessories (case, screen protector etc.) but it will be nice to get that while I'm picking mine up! So yes, they will have them :)

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered it also and was told the 29th. She said they may get it the 28th, but I couldn't get it til the 29th.

VGPOP - You sure about that $99? I would think it would be $199 with a NE2. If I am wrong, I screwed myself out of $100 today by going to BB and not waiting til tomorrow to do it online.

Verizon offers the "mail in rebate" instantly online. You don't need to pay anything up front.

That's $100.00 deducted from the price (at 2-year contract).

$299.99 <- Price with 2-year contract
- $100.00 instant rebate
- $100.00 New Every 2 year Discount
---------------------
$99.99 + tax.

Reactions: TXSooner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones