• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prepping for new owner

lodom

Dec 1, 2009
I'm thinking of trying to sell my Commando online (you know, that auction site). It's rooted but only has some bloatware removed. I moved the SD card to my new Commando. Not a scratch on it and comes with dock and original packing.

Or, should I reset it to factory (PITA)?

Ok, now I'm stuck. I want to sell this phone and its cradle.

I took the SD card out and put it in my 4G Commando. This old phone seemed to be running great with our a card although I couldn't make calls, I could still connect and use wifi.

I did a reset from the "Privacy" section of settings. Now it won't connect to wifi even with pass key and several of the stock widgets are missing, including some of the G'z Gear.

When I rooted, I used Root App Delete to debloat. I deleted some apps and some where just moved. I put the SD card back it hoping it would find what was missing or see if I could find the restore image. The one I found failed to load.

Is there a way to restore it as it was new?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones