• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root problem after root

idamaria

Lurker
Feb 18, 2015
Hello,
I have tablette HP slate 7 ,ans after root it i cant open some root app like xmod,,or xxzhushou
after opened that app,my phone got stuck/frezeed
cant touch anything,just hard turn off with hold the power button,,
did someone else hve problem like mine?
how to solved it? :'(

Rooting is device-specific, so I'll move this to the HP Slate 7 All Things Root forum so that it's seen by people who have experience with this device.

It would help if you posted again and told us exactly how you rooted the tablet and what you did after that. We only know what you tell us, and any detail might guide someone to the answer, so don't be afraid of spelling out too much detail.

Upvote 0
I've also tried to clear cache /data and unistall /reinstall the root app (xmod,xxzhushou..) but nothing then i did a factory reste to my tablette and also nothing :( I've notice that all app that require root acces doesn't work when the app granted to get root permission my tablette stuck and get freezed please help me to solve this please:saddroid:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones