• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with Display Turns On Automatically Even if i off by locking screen it again Turns off

Prasannai5

Lurker
Mar 4, 2012
Hi Guys,

For the recent Three days i am facing problem in display screen getting automatically on and stays on for a while and off , then again getting on / off .:mad::mad:
Its been 3 Months i have bought this fone . Till now there was no problem on anything . This sudden issue is cause me frustrating . some admin or Pro's in andriod please help me .:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

I have restarted the phone , but still no use .
when i googled it some issue with battery they say . I dunno much , My last idea is to claim the son warranty since i have 1 year warrenty .

Before that some Please HELP Me !!!
:(
Can i do - Repair @ PC Suite , Which RE_INSTALLs Andriod OS ..

what do u guy suggest .
Some 1 HELP ME on this Random Display getting OFF .

Don't panic dude, its a case with all the android devices. After a couple of application installations, the screen automatically turns on and off even when locked.
Make sure you don't have market lockscreen enable like go locker. Go to task manager--> Clear memory. It will not delete anything but will close all unwanted applications.
If that doesn't help, go to services and force stop the services that are not used. You can restart the services by clicking on the applications. The process like the google maps etc.
And also in the wireless network--> wifi setting --> uncheck the notify me when open network is present.
Hope this works :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones