problem with sound through headphones

Last Updated:

1. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok this is mu 2nd hero phone and both will now not allow sound to come through headphone. At 1st the sound comes through great then np sound at all through headphones.

Today at lunch, I am walking outside aneto into 7-11 andfeel my phon3 vibrare and then no sound throuth the headphones. It's like the headphones are muted. When headphones are plugged in there is no symbol showing heaephones are plugged in.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. jlee

jlee Member

I found some similar behavior reported in the regular HTC Hero forum. I'll try to link you to a few examples. I found a problem with my headphones where if I turn my phone off and on with the headphones plugged in, my Hero won't recognize my headphones. It's only when I unplug the headphones, turn the Hero off and on again when the headphones will finally be picked up.

3. jlee

jlee Member

4. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried the above. Thank you. Funny thing is that I tried to restart, but did not let it restart all the way with the headphones completely out of phone. But HTC needs to fix this issue and saving apps to sd card.

5. meangreengdub

meangreengdub Well-Known Member

Anyone using Handcent notice sometimes the phone will vibrate 3-5 secs before the sound goes off when getting a text? Sometimes the sound won't go off at all, whats up with that?